- Juris Doctorate – Brigham Young University 2000
- Bachelor of Science – Brigham Young University 1997
- Co-founder and Partner at Hammond & Hammond Personal Injury Attorneys, founded in 2006
- Practicing personal injury since 2001
- Licensed attorney in Nevada and Utah
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of the Nevada Bar Association
- Member of the Nevada Justice Association
- Member of the Utah Bar Association
Brook Hammond was born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada. She received her higher education from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, and earned her Bachelor of Science in Family Science in 1997. She completed her education in only three years. After a two-year hiatus from school to investigate and make sure that law was her true passion, she returned to Brigham Young University and earned her Juris Doctorate in 2000.
Brook is licensed to practice law in Utah and Nevada. She is a dedicated resident of the state of Nevada and has represented the state as the first woman to win the title of both Miss Nevada Teen USA (1991) and Miss Nevada USA (1995). Brook also volunteers her time as a motivational youth speaker and has done so since 1991.
Brook is highly experienced and motivated in accident injury / personal injury law and understands your experiences first hand. She was also an accident victim, having been injured in several automobile accidents as well as a product defect incident. She knows what it is like to be in your shoes, and she believes it give her an edge in fighting for your rights.