- Juris Doctorate – University of San Diego 2006
- Bachelor Science – Brigham Young University – Business Management, Finance 2002
- Co-founder and Partner of Hammond & Hammond Personal Injury Attorneys 2006
- Prior Experience as an Associate Attorney with a Large Local Law Firm
- Licensed Attorney in Nevada
- Strong Business Management Background as an Entrepreneur
- Speaks Portuguese and Spanish
- Member of the Nevada State Bar
- Member of Nevada Justice Association
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Tyler Hammond was raised in Las Vegas Nevada. He graduated from Silverado High School in 1997. He then attended college in Provo, Utah at Brigham Young University and took two years during his undergraduate studies to provide community service in Porto Alegre, Brazil, where he learned to speak Portuguese fluently.
After graduating with a degree in Business Finance, Tyler went on to law school at the University of San Diego and graduated with his Juris Doctorate. He then returned to Las Vegas to practice law and received his licensure in the state of Nevada.
Tyler met his wonderful wife in California and they have three children – Madison, Presley & Jagger. In Tyler’s spare time, he enjoys wakeboarding and playing sports including basketball, golf, softball, and volleyball.